According to a new YouGov survey, 55% of people admit they're "rude" to their smart speakers.
And that includes:
- 31% who are rude once in a while
- 17% who are rude sometimes
- 6% who are rude often
- 1% who are literally ALWAYS rude to their speaker
So why are we rude? Maybe it's because only three percent of men and four percent of women say their smart speaker is always PERFECT at interpreting what they're saying.
But plenty of us are really NICE to our speakers too. Only
- 19% of people never say "please" or "thank you" to the speaker
- 10% always include a please or thank you with a request