First dates should be fun and breezy. Sadly though, most first dates are about weeding out the people who don't deserve a SECOND date. So here are six red flags to keep an eye out for:
1. They badmouth their ex. If that's how they talk about them, it's probably how they'll talk about you.
2. They only talk about themselves. They might just be nervous, but if it continues, they're probably not worth it.
3. They're rude to the waiter. Again, they might be nervous and want to impress you by making sure everything goes well. But chances are they're just a dick.
4. They drink too much. A couple drinks can loosen you up and it's not uncommon to drink a little too much when you're nervous. It's never a good sign if they get fall-down DRUNK on your first date, though.
5. They admit they've "ghosted" on people before. If they've done it before, there's a decent chance they'll do it again. So save yourself a little heartache there.
6. They seem bored. If you get the impression they're bored by YOU, don't waste any more time on them.