A group of New Mexico elementary school students got more than a sugar high after one fifth-grade student mistakenly shared a box of medical marijuana edibles at school.
A 9-year-old girl came to school with what looked like typical gummy candies, but were actually edibles laced with THC, found in cannabis, according to Ebubekir Orsun, the principal at the Albuquerque School of Excellence.
A nine-year-old girl mistakenly took her grandfather's marijuana gummies to school and shared them with her whole class. Luckily no one got sick, although the girl got dizzy for a bit. It happened at the Albuquerque School of Excellence . . .